I am a wife and mother of two who struggles with the right choices on as daily basis. Life has it's up's and down's but we hang on tight until our knuckles turn white!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Diet and Exercise = TORTURE!
I am not a dieter. Fifteen minutes into knowing I am restricting myself and I want to eat a pizza and have a beer. It's all mental. But so far I am into day 3 and I'm surviving. I think the exercise is a great help as I am feeling the results of my efforts with painful muscles. Which then reminds me I need to stick to the diet. I love that feeling of soreness! I will be so happy if I make it through a whole week and then even more happy when I see the results on the scale and in my measurments. The best part is that my husband and I are doing this together which makes it so much easier! I am not having to cook delicious dinners for my family and then eat a small piece of fish all by my lonesome. I have sworn off bathing suits since I had my second child. If I can lose this weight, I just might get into a swimming pool by the end of summer! Lets see if I can do this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment